St. Edward's University
BA Graphic Design
Expected May 2018
Agile & Scrum Training
Master of Project Academy
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Market Research, Market Analysis, Content Strategy, Social Media Management, UI/UX Guideline Writing, Ethnographic Research, Agile & Scrum
Marketing Intern - Art Buying + Brand Identity
June 2017 - August 2017
- Partnered with key internal partners (product management, technology, analytics, creative) to develop experiences supporting key strategic initiatives that drive new customer acquisition and deepen engagement with existing clients.
- Focused on revising and streaming company UI/UX guidelines for better accessibility and user engagement through thorough market research and analysis.
- Completed an independent research project on improving financial services marketing towards millennials. Research topics included competitor product analysis, UI/UX guideline writing and execution, and ethnographic research.
Creative Services Intern
January 2017 - April 2017
- Worked primarily on print and digital signage for South by Southwest Festivals, including event wristbands, email campaigns, show schedules, and venue directional signage.
- Set up events.
- Conducted visual and market research and strategized the Houston Free Press Summer Fest visual identity redesign. Research was centered around audience demographics and emerging festival technology and design trends.
St. Edward's University Student Life
Sr. Graphic Designer, Communication Director
August 2015 - April 2017
- Created print and web graphics for campus events and organizations, while adhering to the University Style Guide.
- Publicized and coordinated Student Life on-campus events that appealed to culturally-diverse student population.
- Managed Student Life‘s Multicultural Board social media. Implemented content strategy methods on various platforms to engage students.